Έλαβε Likes: 2 φορές

Ποιο ζώο κρύβετε μέσα σας;

Δημοσίευση από Kariatida » Τρί 28 Οκτ 2008, 21:51

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7915467 ... ner-animal

Αν και ήθελα την κουκουβάγια, τελικά εκείνη δεν με θέλει ... αλλά υγεία :thumb:

Swan
Animal: Swan.
Name: Serenity.
Personality: You are beautiful, whether you know it or not. You care for others and even if people don’t know it, you hold everybody close to your heart.
Wish: Your wish is to one day, be free from everything around you. You want to go far away, you will miss your family and friends but you believe it is for the best.
Friends: Your friends with everyone, some more then others. If you meet someone they are on your friends list. But if someone were to hurt someone close to you, you will hold a grudge against him or her for a very, very long time.
Color: You like pale colors, preferably a light blue, green, purple or pink.
Stone: White Sapphire.
Hobbies: You should consider meditating, yoga, and things of that sort. Something relaxing. Maybe take a bubble bath.
Quote: “Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.” –Quote I read somewhere. “The only thing better then love, is freedom.” –Quote by me. This quote is my opinion no one else’s. I’m sorry if you got this and you don’t believe that quote, it could also be that you believe freedom is a great part of life.
Ή ακολούθα ή οδήγα ή φύγε απ' τη μέση

Άβαταρ μέλους
seliniasmenos
"Δεν παίζεται" Ιδεογραφίτης
"Δεν παίζεται" Ιδεογραφίτης
Φύλο: Άνδρας

Re: Ποιο ζώο κρύβετε μέσα σας;

Δημοσίευση από seliniasmenos » Τρί 28 Οκτ 2008, 22:00

Water Dragon
Εικόνα
Animal: Water Dragon.
Name: Ayame.
Personality: You’re a majestic person who prefers being alone then with people. You don’t really care about those around you, but if you see someone hurt you won’t just leave them there. The reasons you like being alone is because people don’t understand you and your way of living. Your different and some people have made fun of you for it.
Wish: Your wish is to find that one person who you know is out there, that will understand you and who will accept the fact that your different.
Friends: You don’t have friends, if you do there usually people who have just come and gone. You have made a few enemies here and there, but nothing to bad. You go from people to people, yet your still looking for that perfect someone.
Color: You like glassy colors. Like water blue and leaf green. Stone: Aquamarine.
Hobbies: You should take walks or go swimming. Things that make you get out of the house and meet people. I know it’s hard finding the right people to talk to, but one day you’ll find the right person.
Quote: “I’d much rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I’m not.” –Quote I read somewhere. “"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion, and integrity." –Another found quote. I can’t think of any for this one…
If i go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?
[img]http://s11.postimg.org/m0jzyebw3/superm ... 5wbdc6.jpg[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους
nikolaspunkrock
Δόκιμος
Δόκιμος
Irc ψευδώνυμο: nikolaspunkrock
Φύλο: Άνδρας

Δημοσίευση από nikolaspunkrock » Τρί 28 Οκτ 2008, 22:36

Water Dragon

Animal: Water Dragon.

Name: Ayame.

Personality: You’re a majestic person who prefers being alone then with people. You don’t really care about those around you, but if you see someone hurt you won’t just leave them there. The reasons you like being alone is because people don’t understand you and your way of living. Your different and some people have made fun of you for it.

Wish: Your wish is to find that one person who you know is out there, that will understand you and who will accept the fact that your different.

Friends: You don’t have friends, if you do there usually people who have just come and gone. You have made a few enemies here and there, but nothing to bad. You go from people to people, yet your still looking for that perfect someone.

Color: You like glassy colors. Like water blue and leaf green.

Stone: Aquamarine.

Hobbies: You should take walks or go swimming. Things that make you get out of the house and meet people. I know it’s hard finding the right people to talk to, but one day you’ll find the right person.

Quote: “I’d much rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I’m not.” –Quote I read somewhere. “"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion, and integrity." –Another found quote. I can’t think of any for this one…
The revolution will not be televised.The revolution will be live.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Casandra
Σχεδιαστής
Σχεδιαστής
Irc ψευδώνυμο: Casandra
Φύλο: Γυναίκα

Δημοσίευση από Casandra » Τρί 28 Οκτ 2008, 23:00

Fox

Animal: Fox.
Name: Kori.
Personality: You are a loner but if you can, you will be around others. You generally prefer silence but you can also be very energetic. But no matter how your feeling that day, you will always be a ‘now’ type of person. You do everything then and there. You never give up and are always pushing yourself to the limit. Wish: You wish to one-day get to the max. That you no longer have to work so hard. That you can just relax and look at everything you’ve done.
Friends: Your friends with few people but somehow you just attract people to you and you become friends. You have enemies because your very straight-forwards towards people. You like having your friends with you, but you will never admit it.
Color: You like bright colors, red, yellow and orange. Colors that represent life.
Stone: Garnet.
Hobbies: You should take a bubble bath. Relax and enjoy life, don’t just push through it. You’re both physically and mentally strong, you just have to learn how to apply them both together to reach the maximum you can do.
Quote: “Never give up, for around the next corner, your life might change forever.” –Quote I read somewhere. “Do not be ‘against’ anything, being ‘against’ wakens you. Be ‘for’ what you want, being ‘for’ empowers you.” –Another quote I read. “You never lose until you quite trying.” –A quote I read that came from a different source then the other two.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Spirit oF Fire
Ιδεογραφίτης Υψηλών Ταχυτήτων
Ιδεογραφίτης Υψηλών Ταχυτήτων
Irc ψευδώνυμο: Spirit_Of_Fire

Δημοσίευση από Spirit oF Fire » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 00:35

Κύκνος κι εγώ...... τσκ τσκ τσκ κουνέλια βγάζει το μαραφέτι τους;
Ο αληθινός πολεμιστής διατηρεί την ανθρωπιά του ακόμη και στη μάχη. Κερδίζοντας έναν βάρβαρο θρίαμβο εξακολουθείς να διακυβεύεις την ψυχή σου. Αυτοί που πολεμούν τον δράκο μπορούν να γίνουν ο δράκος.
Η φωτιά δεν καταστρέφει μόνο, μπορεί και να καθαρίζει τις ψυχές μας.
Άβαταρ μέλους
KaNt
Δόκιμος
Δόκιμος
Irc ψευδώνυμο: KaNt

Δημοσίευση από KaNt » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 06:47

Τρίτος κύκνος εδώ :xara:
Δύο Πράγματα Γεμίζουν Την Ψυχή Με Όλο & Καινούριο & Μεγαλύτερο Θαυμασμό & Σεβασμό, Οσο Συχνότερα & Σταθερότερα Ασχολείται Μαζί Τους Ο Στοχασμός: Ο Έναστρος Ουρανός Που Βρίσκεται Από Πάνω Μου & Ο Ηθικός Νόμος Που Βρίσκεται Μέσα Μου
Άβαταρ μέλους
Diagalaksiaki
Σούπερ Ιδεογραφίτης
Σούπερ Ιδεογραφίτης
Irc ψευδώνυμο: diagalaksiaki
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Diagalaksiaki » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 11:23

Κι εγώ αλεπού βγήκα. :P

(Χάθηκαν οι γάτες? :P :P )
ΣΥ ΘΑΡΣΟΣ ΔΟΣ ΜΑΚΑΡ ΕΙΡΗΝΗΣ ΤΕ ΜΕΝΕΙΝ ΕΝ ΑΠΗΜΟΣΙ ΘΕΣΜΟΙΣ ΔΥΣΜΕΝΕΩΝ ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΟΝΤΑ ΜΟΘΟΝ ΚΗΡΑΣ ΤΕ ΒΙΑΙΑΣ
Άβαταρ μέλους
Divine Sinner

Δημοσίευση από Divine Sinner » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 13:16

owl

Animal: Owl. Name: Kaira Personality: you’re not the prettiest person around but when people look at you they still go ‘wow.’ You look out for people from the outside. People some times don’t like being around for you can have a bit of ‘know-it-all’ attitude. You don’t really mind that they don’t hang around with you. You like to watch from the background and if something happen your there to help. Wish: Your wish is to one-day write your own book. You want people to see how smart you really are and for them to recognize your full potential as a person. Friends: You have a few good friends, and maybe one or two enemies. You don’t really meet people, so you don’t have much of a relationship with anyone. But that doesn’t stop you from caring for them and wanting to help if they get hurt. Color: You like forest colors, like green, brown and blue. Stone: Peridot. Hobbies: You should read, write or paint. Things that have to do with improving yourself. Maybe you should try training your strength, you focus a lot of energy on your mind, which is good, but you also need to work your physical strength. Quote: “Believe in the wonderful power that is the human mind.” –Quote that I read somewhere. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who kept on trying even when there seemed to be no hope at all.” –Another quote I read somewhere. “I’d rather be a nerd then someone intellectually challenged.” –Quote by me.
Άβαταρ μέλους
ELectriE
Πορωμένος Ιδεογραφίτης
Πορωμένος Ιδεογραφίτης
Irc ψευδώνυμο: ELectriE, nvisible

Δημοσίευση από ELectriE » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 17:15

Water Dragon
Animal: Water Dragon. Name: Ayame. Personality: You’re a majestic person who prefers being alone then with people. You don’t really care about those around you, but if you see someone hurt you won’t just leave them there. The reasons you like being alone is because people don’t understand you and your way of living. Your different and some people have made fun of you for it. Wish: Your wish is to find that one person who you know is out there, that will understand you and who will accept the fact that your different. Friends: You don’t have friends, if you do there usually people who have just come and gone. You have made a few enemies here and there, but nothing to bad. You go from people to people, yet your still looking for that perfect someone. Color: You like glassy colors. Like water blue and leaf green. Stone: Aquamarine. Hobbies: You should take walks or go swimming. Things that make you get out of the house and meet people. I know it’s hard finding the right people to talk to, but one day you’ll find the right person. Quote: “I’d much rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I’m not.” –Quote I read somewhere. “"True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion, and integrity." –Another found quote. I can’t think of any for this one…

Έπεσε μέσα σε πολλά. Αλλά δε θεωρώ ότι είναι και αξιόπιστο όταν μας βγάζει όλους τα ίδια χαρακτηριστικά!
Δε βαριέσαι, παιχνίδι είναι :loco:
Όπως Πάνω και Κάτω. Όπως Κάτω και Πάνω.
Ερμητική Αρχή

Όπως Έξω και Μέσα. Όπως Μέσα και Έξω.
Άβαταρ μέλους
litsa''never''
Πορωμένος Ιδεογραφίτης
Πορωμένος Ιδεογραφίτης
Irc ψευδώνυμο: Litsa Never

Δημοσίευση από litsa''never'' » Τετ 29 Οκτ 2008, 19:20

:rose: Μαλλον ειμαι εξω απο τα... νερα μου!!Κι εγω κυκνος!!!???!!!??? (μαλλον δεν εχει λιονταρι!!) :rose:
Άβαταρ μέλους
_MIXALIS_
Καμμένος Ιδεογραφίτης
Καμμένος Ιδεογραφίτης

Δημοσίευση από _MIXALIS_ » Παρ 19 Δεκ 2008, 17:16

Wolf

Animal: Wolf Name: Celesta. Personality: You’re beautiful and energetic. You love to fool around but are also very loyal to those around you. You love being around people more then anything and love sports. Wish: You wish to be known all around the world because of something you won, like the Stanley cup or something. You want to be known in the sports industry and you want to meet lots of new people. Friends: You have many friends and love them all. You have a few enemies of course. You may have a lot of friends but you have only a couple really close friends. When you make friends, even if you make new ones, you never forget your old ones. Color: You like darkish colors. Like dark blue, black, dark purple and the only light color is white. Stone: Light Sapphire. Hobbies: You should try reading or something; try to get your intelligence up. Your not dumb, but your much more physically stronger then you are mentally. Quote: “Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say” –Quote I read somewhere. “People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within.” –Another quote I read. “Friends are there, smile or tear, friends are their happiness or fear, and the force that binds friends together will last forever.” –Not an original quote, but this one came from a different source then the other two.
ΟΥΚ ΕΙΘΙΣΤΑΙ ΤΟΙΣ ΕΛΛΗΣΙ ΠΡΟΣΚΥΝΕΕΙΝ.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Παιχνιδογραφήματα”